Thursday, April 8, 2010

confuse .

salam.

have you ever feel confuse? ahaa what a stupid question to ask -_- it's just that have you ever feel, no, confused between good and bad? deeds and sin? love and anger? life and dead...

I don't think there's many people out there thinking about small matter like this. thinking about everything that you've done for the day. even the tiny thing. for me, its my talent (?) you could say. all of the small-not-very-important matter. I will always put those in my head eventhough sometimes I dont really need to. buff up! *tak tahu pun apa maksud dia, macam best :P*

so have I been good? how about my deeds? have I satistfy you enough? how could I make you smile again and again and again?

that's all for now I guess.
~aishiteru kara~

p/s: Micth Albom's novel, <3.>

0 comments: