Sunday, January 24, 2010

the truth

salam,

just want to say. even though weren't really ready to be an adult but it come to us without we even notice it. huh. and its not my birthday-lah. just urgh~ need to think about our future. huh.

Ophthalmologists are medical doctors (M.D.) or Doctors of Osteopathy(D.O.). who have completed a college degree, medical school,including residency and internship training and an additional two to four years of postgraduate training in ophthalmology. In many countries, ophthalmologists also undergo additional specialized training in one of the many subspecialities. Ophthalmology was the first branch of medicine to offer board certification, now a standard practice among all specialties.

sounds really good dont you think? MD? me? hahaha kind of funny but hey nothing impossible right? hmmm. but my sis said that it doesnt really necessary to take MD. hmmm. I think I need to ask my sis and bro about this first. pronto ! because when I asked my friends, they all know what they want to be in the future. jeles-lah ni! :P

till I decide my future,
goodnight ! :)

0 comments: