Saturday, January 30, 2010

my me self? :P

salam! :)
hey who knows that this day I'm gonna write my biodata? hahaha malas sangat.

let me start with my name since I don't think people really know my REAL name. hahaha :D Noor Zulaikha Bt Zulkhifli is what my parent name me and I'm glad because my name is the same name as Nabi Yusuf's wife ;) he he he. insyaAllah I'll be searching my Yusuf soon~ huahuahua XD people call me by all sort of nameS. "ikOi" "ika" "zu" and others. I'll accept all as long it wasn't anything that is soooo weird. *as if ikOi wasn't weird enoughXD* Ok next is my birthday. due, next week! haha fifth of feb 93! the lucky date with christano ronaldo -__- *btw, I hate him, go Lampard! :P* I'm a proud AUSTRALIAN! yeah! and I'm also a lucky person because my parent got us a cozy house in front of a field. yes it is so calm and relaxing and I will never leave that place. well at least not until I'm old! hehe :) keramat au2b/1. jemputlah datang kalau nak main bola :P hmmm what more could I say? owh yes! my personality.

I've got multi-personality? hahah bukan yang macam orang gila kat tv tu ye :P you can say that I'm very cheerful full of smile and hyper. yes I am hyper. baik punya lah tapi~ hehhe :) but I'm not in the mood, I will just cut all the connection with the world and just silence. . . .
hahhaXD im not much a story-teller but I am a jokester! yup yup. ceh perasaan~

things I prefer *or love ;)*
~DARK CHOCOLATE
~red things~erytrocytes ;)
~driving
~my OWN room!
~movie on weekend ;)
~family and FRIENDS
~oversea~aaaah
~DSLR


things i hate :(

~weddings

~so many people at the same place at the same time

~person who doesn't know when to shut up

~sambal. BOOOOO!

~my trembling hands -__-

~many more :P


hmmm sudah-sudah la tu. penat lah~ huhuh ;) need to get ready for wafa party? hehhe ;)

till then,

2 comments:

almuna said...

ha ha i like your posts, selamba and fun to read. and good writings in english too! keep up the good work. write more!

.ikOi said...

thank you teacher ;)

klau salah tolong jolokkan kan ye.

eh salah, betulkan! hehehe