Monday, February 15, 2010

it's gonna be superb~

salam! ;)

it's been long since I'd laid my finger here~ huh? hahhaa what ever~
I just want to share one of my happy superb extra-ordinary cool DAY ever! it's D-Day~ hahaaXD Last friday, 5 feb 10. yeah it's my birthday. but I don't really expect anything this year, as in the present because common! I'm 17-lah! hahahha;D

it's not about the present that matters, I just need to collect all the smiley face my friends and family smile for me that day. And yeah, I've got many! hehe ^__^ boy did I remember one face, siap matahari pagi terpancar kat muka dia lagi. SubhanAllah, cantiknya ciptaan Allah! and like always, after 3 flight (?) of stairs I will rest for a bit (lepak la jugak ;D) at the corner. YaAllah! the sunrise is so perfect! nothing could be better than that! Allah had given me the ultimate present ever and I wont forget it. Thank You Allah :)

I am happy that day. that's the spirit~ hehehe ;) some bday sms, and SHAFIAH called me from JB, she used her school public phone! so sweet shaf! "zutto ni :)" and wow lot of present! (berbanding sepanjang hidup!XD) The funny thing is, last year, I was known as the food monster? hehehe ye la, ajk makanan, sweet-tooth, not to forgot my eyes will glitter whenever I see foods hahaha:) SO, this year, it's a based on food present! HAHAHAHAHA! CADBURY BOURNVILLE SIMPLY DARK, TWO! hahhaXD I LOVE YOU GUYS!
it is a wonderful day and I love it! just want to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH! really and truly, from my heart. ;) *I like tegan's word 'really and truly' so cute >.<*


cute kan dorg ni? he he he. Alhamdulillah Allah still let me live with His bless. may I always dedicated myself to Him. amin~ Teruskan perjuanganmu~
(actually I want to write 'bout something else but whenever lah yea? ;D)

I promise, I will give my best shot while I'm still in my 17!

1 comments:

syifa' kamarudin said...

huhu ikoi.

still young? cehhh.. ana lagi muda dr nt!

wakaka