Friday, February 26, 2010

I am who I am !

look, I'm not the straight forward kind of person. I don't like it if I just blurt out all the words that I suppose to say. It's not like I couldn't do that but I wouldn't. because I prefer to let all my feelings and words in a beautiful and mysterious-not-straight-forward phrase (?) like show the song's lyric because of the DEEP meaning, creating a so call story but actually, it is what I wish for. I am a deep person. and only who knows me the best are going to deeply understand what I meant. and I also going to write in english because me myself like it. please do accept the fact that I am me and I wont be anybody else. I wont say things the way they are, I will bloom the flowers before the speech get to your heart. urgh I start to making no sense here.
farewell :)

2 comments:

namasayaki said...

wah, statement penegas betul.
huahua

.ikOi said...

saya sudah capek orang x kenal saya. tapi biar. asal namasayaki kenal saya :P