Sunday, March 7, 2010

wake up sister !

salam ! :)

alhamdulillah me and my family are safely back in keramat! hehehe ;D even though when we first move in, the day before yesterday, there are still "holes" aka tingkap yang belum siap dipasang :D but now, only the stairs that haven't been done yet. and of course all of our belongings are literally tonggang terbalik but we made a really powerful effort to clean up the mess. Literally! hahaha

and now here I am, in own red bedroom. wuhooo! and again thank you Allah because I can get the feeling to study here. *nak study pun kene feeling2 ke? -__-* but unfortunately not many pages that I flick through this pass days. hmmm why? because nak kemas lagi lah, lollipop lah, sakura girl lah. godaan banyak ajeee. aduhai~ I need to be more stronger! yeah! go go go! urgh~

okay, test next week are piling up. physic, bio, chem in one way. gotta have a head surgery after done with it I guess :P what ever it is, I surely will never give up and nor too my friends, especially those who goes to tamrin. common guys! we can do it! :)
penat lah mengadap benda ni lama2 :P papai!


0 comments: