Sunday, May 9, 2010

かなしみ

why does this tears won't fall down ?

yes I feel your pain but yet,
it wasn't sure,
and I certainly don't have any idea in the whole wide world to make it right again.

dang it ! urgh now I'm really mad. just get lost ! sometimes I just hate peoples and I hate feelings. and again yes, we are attuned to hate things that we don't like even though that thing was the best for us.
Luckily I do still have Him. only to Him I will seek guidance. please forgive me. for I have done nothing to you. I'm just sorry.

sorry...

2 comments:

nida' ul-iman said...

For what ever it is, may Allah makes it easy for you ika..

Just like to share this verse that always calms my heart in whatever situation im facing..

La yukalli fullahu nafsan illa wus'aha..
Allah burdens not a person beyond his scope..(2:286)

InsyaAllah everything happens for a reason & its the best thing that could happen to you at the right time..He knows you can handle this thats why you are facing this ok ika? :) take care there..

.ikOi said...

thank you much kakzaza ;) appreciate it. insyaAllah :)