Saturday, May 22, 2010

mood swing~

salam !

sorry for my mood swing. I know I shouldn't have effect others around me with my emotion. I've been training them. yes, I've been training my emotion. even when I'm crying, at a split second I can laugh for those who made me cry. HEBAT tak hebat anak mak dah pandai berlakon ! HAHAHA ;P but sometimes, rasa penat dan tak larat. so ter-effect orang tu. I am mad at you but usually I padam all those feeling away. but entah la, terasa penat dan tak larat. so saya berdiam diri dan shut my mouth up so I won't shout at you. so now, I am very and trully sorry for the way I behave. may Allah pelihara me from any baaaaad emotion and feeeeeling :)

okay ayat x betul sebab english and bm sudah habis ! ;P padahal spm belum kot !

good luck fellows for the remaining papers. konvoi ramai2 pergi kino hari jumaat before cuti okay !

toodles !
*yup, emosi still tak setabil. kejap biol kejap sengal. biasalah anak gadis -___-

0 comments: