Friday, May 14, 2010

something we can't force? or can we?

salam.
there's nothing much.but yup, I do staring out the windows for couple of minutes and my friend would say, "oi berangan !" and I will be back to normal. the thing is, it, snot me that I'm berangan about. it's me and my surrounding. tak paham abaikan. look, people share things right? and of course they share it with someone they trust. I also did that BUT when I share my thing with the people I trust, I don't tell any body else especially my good friends. why in the world did I do that? what do you think when your good friend share their problem with some other good friend, but you know she has a problem and you also know she tell the others but not you. she never going to tell you what she tell to the other. do you know what this person feel?

stupidly helpless .

okay fine if you don't want me to know your problem, but please, just please don't talk about your prob with the other IN FRONT of me. seriously I'm tired of all this. I know I should stand beside you and help you help you, but what could I do if you don't want this person to be beside you? it is your choice, not mine. and if really are getting tired of me, let me know. I can be away, I promise.

ya Allah, bless us with your nur and sakinah. make the bond between us the strongest of them all, so that we can find Your path, together. Amin

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

is the person u r talking about is me??? :(

Anonymous said...

gomen ne~

.ikOi said...

muka cantik no lah !

farah alia a.k.a. nome said...

ikoi,,!!!ana ke??
ikoi,,sabar la..rileks...
ana alami bende yg same jgk...selame lime tahon ana kt alamin ni ana jge prasaan sendiri tau..sbb tu problm ana pon ana x nk bgtau sesape..hehe pndi nome berkate2...

.ikOi said...

nome not u ! sume salah ! HAHA. orang tu tak baca blog ni pun :P TQ nome ;)