Sunday, March 14, 2010

many short

salam,
many things did happen in a short time. sometimes we say alhamdulillah, some other time we say bersabar je lah.

now, I live over some new principle :

1- FORGET the bad thing that others bring to us, REMEMBER what they did to us to make us happy. and vice versa, forget our good deed to people and remember the fault we made.

2- LIFE without a bit hardship was never a good life. so take that hardship and grow.

and so, here my life start as a bibik! hahaXD my bibik just ran away last week. in return i'm the new one -_- but it's alright. I always wanted a job and i got one! dslr isn't just a dream, it WILL come true :)

aah one week of school holiday so it say. not much to do I think. beside sapu rumah setiap hari. and do some form 4 note. yosh! let's do it! -__-
going to download things again this few day. haha so addicted to downloading things ;)

till then,
really and truly I love you. yes YOU! ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

love u 2..ahak