Saturday, March 20, 2010

saya je lah

salam.
yes minggu ini memang minggu yang penuh dengan emosi. saya kurang suka emosi tapi Allah dah bagi, terima je lah -_-

let me say this, I have a really,extremely low level of confidence. since when? since I remember when I live myself. and you know what? I've been fighting myself to say that I am worth it, I do have responsible, people will like me. in that way, I survived parts of my high school life in a cool way. thinking I will give my best and people will like it and say good job!and I ALWAYS do my job to appeases and for others sake.

but no, there's ALWAYS the negative aura or what ever you call it. some people will said "owh common, you always done the bad thing". awak lah yang jahat, awak lah yang busuk, awak lah yang tak baik, awak lah yang salah, awak lah yang selalu mengelat.

ya Allah! seriously I'm tired of all this. whenever I wanted to do something good *with or without telling people*, they will say apahal nt buat macam tu!
common! what the heck! urgh~

and really, if you ARE one of my friend, you would TRUST me no matter what the condition is. when there is something, you should think that I'm doing things for other. not that I'm lepak and do nothing.

seriously, I'm tired. please just please ....

0 comments: